"Think outside the bun" with a career at Taco Bell...
because this is a place where great people are in great company!
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Assistant Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate action
- Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Posting ID: 30449704Posted: 2018-11-17