The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the District Manager, General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Basic plumbing, simple electrical, carpentry, drywall, tile, miscellaneous repairs and maintenance.
- Knowledge of tools that are needed for certain tasks is a must
- Trouble Shooting Skills: Maintenance Workers must be quick thinkers with the ability to examine a problem situation and find a solution in a prompt and professional manner
- Must be familiar with broilers parts, fry stations parts etc
- Excellent Communication Skills: Maintenance Workers must be able to communicate with management staff, fellow employees, and suppliers.
- Abide by all Burger King® practices and policies
- Follows BURGER KING® uniform and grooming standards and policies
- Must be punctual, efficient, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism and work quality
- Must enjoy working in a team setting.
- Includes all team member tasks and responsibilities
• Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
• Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
• Past Fast Food Restaurant Experience