Join our growing team! Chick-fil-A of Macedonia hires friendly faces who love to show hospitality and great customer service from the heart. As Shift Supervisor, you will work in a fast-paced environment that serves over a thousand guests daily.
We are seeking developed leaders to support the business by communicating, tracking, training and coaching all team members on achieving service and revenue goals as a team. Shift Supervisors will oversee team members in the development of the business and in the continual pursuit of “Operational Excellence” while creating a positive work culture. Shift Supervisors are in constant contact with the Leadership Team as to what is happening in their scope of responsibility and is responsible for the overall flow of the restaurant. They are tasked with ensuring we are meeting and exceeding our high goals and standards.
Day and night hours both available at this restaurant location.
• Experience as a leader in the customer service and/or production environment
• Proven ability to lead in quick paced environments as part of a team
• Basic computer competency
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team.
• Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
• Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
• Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks.
• Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
• Serves as subject matter expert to leadership for ongoing hospitality and service support.
• Responsible for inventory management.
• Responsible for the facilities management.
• Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items.
• Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome.
• Follow Chick-fil-A’s operational policies and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Self-leader committed to personal growth
• Ability to handle multiple task at once
• Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
• Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
• Effective communicator
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
• Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Our Team Member benefits:
• Sundays off
• Opportunities for individual growth
• Mentorship/Leadership Program availability
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Overtime available (not mandatory)