Looking for dynamic and responsible individuals to join our Mosquito Squad team for seasonal work.
Great for college students and anybody who wants to be outside during the summer months.
Technicians are responsible for pesticide applications to commercial and residential properties. Position requires good driving skills, some heavy lifting, reading and writing. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requirements of a qualified candidate:
- hold or pass state licensing tests for Commercial Categories 5.0 & 3.0 If you don't have the licenses, we can help you pass them easily!
- be 18 years or older
- be able to read, write and speak English
- be legally qualified to work in the United States
- posses a valid driver's license, with good driving record
- be able to lift and carry a back pack (minimum of 60lbs) over uneven terrain.
- have access to reliable transportation to and from work
- posses good customer communication and service skills
- be able to answer customer issues or questions
- adhere to company policy for safety equipment
- read maps and navigate
- submit to a driver and criminal background check.
If interested please send an email, put the word "Employment" in the subject line, include a short paragraph about yourself and include references and resume in an email toTheSquadJobs@gmail.com