The Shift Supervisor position is a very dynamic and exciting key position at KFC and Taco Bell. In this position, the ideal candidate will leverage the knowledge and skills from the RGM and Area Coach to make decisions for the restaurant. In the Shift Supervisor position, the candidate will learn the daily operations necessary to significantly impact the restaurant. The Shift Supervisor is empowered to make decisions about labor costs, food costs, employee relations and food safety.
The responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating Taco Bell and KFC employees
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
Posting ID: 31098477Posted: 2020-02-19