Assistant Managers, you'll be offered competitive benefits, monthly paid performance bonuses, tuition reimbursement, strong earning potential and "promote from within" philosophy, work/life balance and so much more!
Our best candidate is a results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant’s operations, which include (but not limited to):
- Training, developing and mentoring staff
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Maintaining QSC standards
- Ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets
- Demonstrating drive for results
- Going above and beyond to serve our guests
Benefits (include, but not limited to:)
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- Bonuses paid monthly
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.