JOB: FOOD EXPEDITER
At Noble Oak, our food expediters are responsible for communicating orders and information between the front of the house and the back of the house, making sure food is cooked in the right order, quickly, and presented to the customer as beautifully as possible. As a Noble Oak food expediter, you will be working in a fast-paced, guest-centric, team focused environment with emphasis on:
- Explaining special orders to cooks and let servers know when the kitchen is out of a particular menu item.
- Ensuring all kitchen orders are prepared in a timely manner and according to menu and customer specifications.
- Finalizing the presentation of the plate and testing the temperature of the food.
- Conducting quality control
- Standing for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Exceptional organization, coordination, communication and time management skills are required
Posting ID: 31438545Posted: 2019-11-19