SENIOR GAME ADVISOR
The Senior Game Advisor's primary function is to assist the store management team in supervising all store activities as well as providing friendly, open and enthusiastic service to customers, in person and on the phone, including answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchase, or return. Assist with store merchandising, inventory control, loss prevention, restocking, store cleaning and maintenance.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work unaccompanied and unsupervised for up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to move unassisted throughout the store, stand and walk unaccompanied for extended periods of time (up to 12 hours per day).
- Ability to lift merchandise weighing up to 30 lbs. from ground level to minimum height of 4 feet.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and climb on ladders.
- Possess strong customer service skills including clear verbal and written communication skills.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous retail sales and/or management experience preferred.
- Possess basic mathematical skills and working knowledge of computerized cash register and POS system.
Seasonal opportunities available
Posting ID: 31638004Posted: 2020-02-19