ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
The Assistant Store Manager's primary function is to support the Store Manager in all facets of store operations including ensuring that the store staff provides friendly, open and enthusiastic customer service, in person and on the phone. This includes answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchases, and returns. Ensure that the store is clean, well organized, and properly merchandised at all times, and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed. Supervise up to 5 or more Game Advisors by planning, organizing, and delegating work.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to work alone and unassisted for entire shifts.
- Ability to move easily throughout store, stand, and walk unaccompanied for extended periods of time (up to 12 hours per day).
- Ability to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and climb on ladders.
- Possess strong customer service skills including clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic mathematical skills and working knowledge of computerized cash register and POS system
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 1-2 years previous retail management experience preferred.
- Previous retail sales and/or management experience preferred.
- Possess basic mathematical skills and working knowledge of computerized cash register and POS system.
Seasonal opportunities available.
Posting ID: 31638023Posted: 2020-02-19