The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that assigned new store openings are conducted in an efficient manner and new store HOH staff is trained to meet or exceed ESBG, LLC standards.
- Ensures that new store HOH opening training procedures are implemented to streamline effective training techniques and procedures.
- Maintains an enthusiastic and upbeat environment for all new store openings to foster the ESBG, LLC culture.
- Ensures that all evaluations are received by Training Coordinator at the end of each week of training. Trainer must be honest and willing to take constructive feedback to constantly evolve to the next level.
- Is responsible for the implementation and adherence of all aspects of kitchen operating systems and procedures during a new store opening including:
-Labeling and Rotation
-100% line checks each shift- including Food Focus/Chef Tell
-Cleanliness and Organization on the line and in all storage units
-Safety and Sanitation standards
-Ensures overall food quality, cleanliness, and 100% recipe and spec adherence is trained and upheld during the opening phase and continue through the day to day operations.
-Utilizes and complies with the all new store opening checklists and all new store opening training materials for the HOH.
- Assists new store Kitchen Managers as needed on all aspects of HOH staff management including hiring needs, scheduling, training, and positioning all other aspects regarding the opening and training procedures to ensure effective HOH training.
- Utilizes and complies with the new store opening systems and procedures and all new store opening training materials.
- Assists with communications with all other departments involved with the new store opening as it relates to the training process in the store.
- Responsible for the handling of all food products through the kitchen in a new store opening including advising on ordering, storage, preparation, and line execution.
Posting ID: 31713062Posted: 2020-03-04