7/11 is currently hiring 14 Cashiers, 2 Assistant Managers & 2 Store Managers. If you or anyone you know may be interested, please send the completed questionnaire below along with a copy of your resume to TIERRA@4CI-USA.COM.
Location: 7/11 - Dallas, TX (Near Love Field Airport)
Hours: Full Time - 8 Hour Shifts (morning, afternoon & overnight)
Benefits: Generous pay and full PPO Health & Dental insurance coverage!!
Pay Rate: Depending on experience (will discuss during interview)
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all matters relating to the team. Duties include recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, developing, and performance management.
- Manage matters relating to the station. Duties include control and monitor station expenses and inventory, conduct mini-audits, computer entry, cleaning, maintenance, and customer relations.
- Must conduct themselves at all times, in accordance with the CSI Code of Conduct.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, ordering, scheduling, training, supervising employees, store image, profits, all controllable expenses, labor, inventory, cash, and shortages.
- They must determine stock needs, interact positively with vendors and customers, monitor receiving goods, maintain inventory and minimize waste and pilferage.
- They must oversee and control all funds.
- Plan, schedule, supervise, and ensure that all attendants adhere to store policies and procedures.
- Full Name (middle initial):
- Date of Birth (month & day):
- Contact Number:
- Email Address:
- Highest Level of Education? (Degree/School/Location/Year Graduated):
- How many years of experience with Cash Handling?
- How many years of Customer Service experience?
- How many days of notice required for an Interview?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Available Start Date?
- Desired Pay Rate?
Posting ID: 31738815Posted: 2020-01-28