Do you have what it takes to be part of the Buffalo Wings & Rings crew?
This isn't your typical restaurant job. BW&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time. If you enjoy working at a fast growing restaurant, in a fun, high-paced environment, we want you to bring your enthusiasm and passion! Our team is about family, friends and great food.
Our bartenders must bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and knowledge of our excellent food and beverages. You are counted on as a leader in the restaurant and need to treat each guest as family. We count on you to foster personal experiences for each customer and drive loyalty by your ability to connect with each on a personal level.
- First and foremost - make personal connections to create loyalty through engaging conversations in line with each customers' interests
- Interacts with every guest in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Informs guests of specials and menu changes, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverages.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to underage drinking or excessive drinking by taking appropriate cautions.
- Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen staff, and servers, and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with food and service.
- Replace kegs and restock bottles of alcohol when necessary
- Prepares, washes, and sterilizes items to replenish inventory as required
- Collect and accurately process guest payments
- Take food and beverage orders from serving staff or directly from Guests
- Maintain neat and clean bar area
- Completes all opening, closing and side work tasks, as necessary, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 6 months of prior bartender experience
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
You are applying for a position for at FOSU Restaurant Group, LLC. d/b/a Buffalo Wings and Rings Round Rock, a licensed franchise of Buffalo Wings & Rings.
Posting ID: 31907579Posted: 2020-02-19