If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy, team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is waiting for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to a maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
- Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increases sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issue
- Order, receive and maintain controls for inventory
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Self-discipline, initiative, and leadership ability
- Solid problem solving, analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance
Posting ID: 32335936Posted: 2020-02-19