When you become a member of our team, it begins with a promise from us to you. We promise that you will work alongside strong, caring leaders that are engaged in both the business and in your development. They will challenge you daily to grow personally and professionally, and provide you with opportunities to develop meaningful, transferable skills. We will provide you with a positive, professional work environment to grow in, all while helping you achieve your long-term goals.
If you are looking for "just another job to pay the bills," Chick-fil-A Alon Town Center is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a rapidly-growing company to build a career at, or, help you develop the skills and experience to get you to that next step in your professional development, then please fill out our online application at:
We are located in the HEB parking lot on the corner of NW Military Hwy and Wurzbach Parkway.
10503 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78231
Desired qualities we look for in our hospitality professionals:
- A Heart of Service
- Honor, Dignity, & Respect to All
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong Ethics
- Eagerness to Learn
- Sense of Purpose Beyond Themselves
- Great Stewardship
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 32470568Posted: 2020-02-19