Perform housekeeping duties as assigned to ensure quality standards are met while delivering a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
At Holiday Inn Express" we want our guests to rest and feel energized and ready for the day ahead which means we need team members to demonstrate the following service behaviors:
- Make a Connection show guests that they are important and make them feel at ease by taking time to acknowledge them in a friendly way
- Be Helpful familiarize yourself with all the services in the hotel and the local area to answer any question and give guests what they need to find their own way
- Be Efficient take ownership and play your part to get things done by making things easier for guests; doing as much as in advance and multi-task when you need to
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform duties in a timely manner adhering to time expectation given.
- Use proper cleaning technique from training.
- Correct use of prescribed cleaning products
- Work well with fellow team members as well as supervisory staff to provide a serve that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Accept constructive feedback/coaching to improve performance
- Attend all training/educational offerings to improve performance
- Understand and respond to customer's needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Follow all safety and security procedures to ensure the safety of both guests and team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred but not required. Housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Posting ID: 32679844Posted: 2020-02-19