We are currently seeking an Operations Director to join the Dunkin' Brands team!
The Operations Director is the market leader who sets the pace with their team and cross functional partners to execute the strategic market plan and drive results. They translate the business strategy into day to day responsibilities providing direction and coaching for each of their Operations Managers; while removing barriers and sharing best practices. They collaborate with and influence broader business units and build strong relationships with their franchisee leaders. The Operations Director ensures each Operations Manager upholds the standards of the brand while enhancing guest satisfaction and franchisee profitability. They role model effective business planning, restaurant excellence through continual evaluation and coaching, and building effective relationships through mutual trust and respect.
The primary accountabilities for this position include:
• Lead by supporting the team, assuming good intentions, championing ideas, taking responsibility, and trying new things
• Prioritize appropriately based on business imperatives; identify what is urgent and what is important
• Coach Operations Manager team on restaurant success criteria and effective action planning to include planning, assessing and recovering
• Demonstrate authenticity, vulnerability, active listening, awareness, and acceptance
• Through self-awareness and personal learning, address gaps between current leadership and required competencies and take initiative to engage the organization on building skills.
• Increase franchisee accountability through analysis of their business and engagement towards restaurant excellence; ensure alignment between franchisor and franchisee
• Develop franchisee capability through partnership, education, and coaching
• Maintain focus on guest satisfaction, sales growth and franchisee profitability
• Facilitate achievement of common goals through leadership of cross functional market team and collaboration across the organization
• Clearly communicate goals and the strategies that will facilitate achievement of goals and build strong relationships
• Demonstrate competency in a fast paced, consumer brand organization, growing through changes in markets, concepts, and raising the bar in performance and results
• Apply knowledge and learning of business functions in the marketplace to include retail, operations, marketing, accounting, sales, human resources, supply chains, margins, etc.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Five years restaurant or retail management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Presentation skills
• Computer skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
Red Mountain Breakfast Company - You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin' trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.