Pretzelmaker / Pretzel Time introduced our famous soft pretzel in 1991. It was a hit. Today, we offer an awesome selection of hot, fresh-baked, fresh twisted pretzels, pretzel dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade, creamy blended drinks, and cold beverages all over the world. You can find us in over 360 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. For now-Antarctica, watch out.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform any or all of the essential duties required of the crewmembers, Assistant Manager (if any) or of the Shift Managers.
- Recruit, interview and hire all staff.
- Direct, coordinate, and/or supervise all training and staff activities.
- Schedule all staff; and perform staff evaluations consistent with company guidelines.
- Provide progressive disciplinary policies with staff, including termination, as required and with approval of COS General Manager and Director of Company Owned Stores.
- Monitor staffing levels and labor costs to maximize efficiency and control labor expense ratios.
- Directing the daily operations of a restaurant ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation including product preparation and delivery customer relations.
- Financial accountability ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
- Coordinate the execution of all required system-wide and local promotional events, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities as directed by the Home Office and marketing Department.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff; attend meetings and participate in Merchants Association, Mall Marketing Committee, or similar activities.
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the resolution of conflict through bi-monthly (plus as-needed) staff meetings and daily communication.
Requirements and Skills:
Must demonstrate leadership and organizational ability and possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Must have high personal standards and motivation, and display a capacity for problem-solving, personal growth, the ability to understand and work with moderately complex financial information and statistics. Basic math skills, attention to detail, and proficiency with a calculator, cash register, and FAX machine are essential. Must have dependable transportation and a telephone.
Physical Demands of the Job:
Must be able to perform the tasks outlined above ("Essential Duties"); must be able to stand for long periods, work with agility, and occasionally work long hours; must be able to see, hear, and speak (for communication and safety); must be able to manage occasional periods of stress with composure and control; must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Posting ID: 32787250Posted: 2020-02-19