Pretzelmaker / Pretzel Time introduced our famous soft pretzel in 1991. It was a hit. Today, we offer an awesome selection of hot, fresh-baked, fresh twisted pretzels, pretzel dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade, creamy blended drinks, and cold beverages all over the world. You can find us in over 360 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. For now-Antarctica, watch out.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work directly with the Shift Manager and crew in providing only the highest quality product and outstanding GUEST Services.
- You will be responsible for supervising shifts and work stations to deliver outstanding quality service, cleanliness and value on every shift that you manage.
- Provide constant development of crewmembers focusing on team building.
- Meet goals related to store sales, payroll, and food cost.
- Accounting for cash management functions to include daily and weekly reports, and daily bank deposits.
- Assist in the completion of weekly schedules for crew and ensuring a fully staffed store at all times.
- Ensure compliance in relation to Food Safety and Sanitation.
- Maintain equipment, stock area, and store.
Requirements and Skills:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business, math and accounting skills and strong analytical /decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2 – 4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environmen
Posting ID: 32787251Posted: 2020-02-19