Key Holder - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
|Location|| 67 Newtown Road |
About this job
We are growing and we need more team members!
Full Time and Part Time positions available
Once Upon A Child is a locally owned retail store that buys and sells new and gently used children’s clothing, toys, books, furniture and equipment. We offer gently used, brand name products at a great value! At Once Upon A Child, safety and product quality are our top priorities.
Once Upon A Childis looking for friendly, energetic, self-motivated, ambitious individuals to join our team. This is a fast paced business and previous experience in a busy Customer service environment is required.
Shift Supervisors/Key Holders will take the lead in daily activities such as buying products from our customers, pricing, managing the customer experience, leading team members and resolving conflicts. Other responsibilities will include loss prevention, training of team members and promoting a high level of Customer Service.
Major Areas Of Responsibility:
- Greet Customers and determine their needs
- Assist with buying, selling, pricing and merchandising
- Opening and closing the store using required procedures
- Assist with staff training, and development
- Strong leadership skills
- Sales and goal oriented
- Organizational skills
- Proven Customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and able to operate computerized sales terminals
- Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods
- Lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted
- Bending, rotating, and reaching in a retail environment
Candidates must be out going with a fun personality and good verbal skills. At Once Upon A Child, we offer flexible schedules that complement your busy life and a great employee discount.
Days and Hours of Work: Rotating flexible schedules Monday – Sunday
Salary: Hourly wage depending on experience