Summary of Position
Performs a variety of duties including greeting/serving Guests, operating POS system for order taking, receiving payments & maintaining cash drawers, beverage preparation, stocking supplies, running orders, serving Guests in dining room and maintaining cleanliness/sanitation standards for FOH and restrooms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintain cleanliness/sanitation standards.
- Greet Guests, take food/beverage orders, expediting orders, assist with dining room service.
- Properly operate POS system for taking all types of Guest orders.
- Responsible for properly charging Guests and for collecting payment for orders; cash, credit or debit card transactions.
- Answer phone properly with knowledge to assist Guest with questions/information and take phone orders.
- Interact with Guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Restocks drink station and expo area, maintains restroom cleanliness, empties trash cans and helps to keep dining room and other Guest areas clean
- Maintains proper product temperatures per standards.
- Maintains portion-control for products per standards.
- Cleans equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
- Keeps floor in work or service area clean and free of debris.
- Completes daily tasks timely and thoroughly in accordance with standards.
Hours of Operation is 10:30am to 8:00pm
Staff Hours will vary from 8am to 9pm
Monday thru Saturday
Posting ID: 32947434Posted: 2020-02-06