We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
We are in search of experienced and professional individuals to become part of our team as a Cook to prepare meals in accordance with portion and quality standards specified in recipes.
- Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Control food usage to minimize waste.
- Prepare and cook orders for daily operations in a timely manner.
- Advise supervisor of low inventory items; assists in receiving items and taking inventory as required.
- Restock items as needed through the shift.
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness standards in the kitchen area that meet or exceed the state and local Health Board inspection and company requirements.
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-organized work area, including but not limited to reach-ins, walk-ins and counters.
- Reports all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment to supervisor.
- May assist by performing ware washer or other kitchen duties as needed.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. May occasionally interact directly with guests.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
Posting ID: 33006994Posted: 2020-02-19