We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Server.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
We are looking for an experienced and professional individual to help round out our team of experts as a Server, responsible for taking our guests' food and beverage orders and serving all orders to the guests in the restaurant and cocktail area in a timely matter.
Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Greet all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Serve cocktails and/or menu items to bar guests; up-sell when taking orders.
- Must be willing and able to show that you are energetic, outgoing, fun person while maintaining professionalism at all times. Must be willing to provide outstanding and professional service with a smile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly with co-workers and kitchen staff both verbally and utilizing the point of sales system.
- Communicate with guests clearly, patiently and with good humor.
- Must be well-versed in all concept products and menu items in order to guide the guest experience and sell food and beverage items.
- Consistently checks guests' identification to ensure they meet the minimum age requirements for consumption of alcohol beverages.
- Monitor guest behavior and amount of alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guests should cease; notify management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of guests.
- Must be able to complete all side work assigned.
- Accurately account for all sales and payments from the guest.
- Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Coordinate with bartenders and kitchen for ordering and receipt of food and beverages.
Posting ID: 33006998Posted: 2020-02-19