We have a full-time opening for a EXPERIENCED Line Cook - Nights - 2nd Shift.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Wage: up to $14 per hour
Experienced line cook for our night shift wanted. Must have experience in all cook stations.
Night shift hours are:
Monday-Thursday 4pm - 11pm, Friday and Saturdaty 4pm-midnight, Sunday 3pm-11pm
Weekends and holidays are required.
Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook's station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares menu items according to IHOP’s Recipes,
- Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Sets up work station according to station diagram.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Keep up to date with labels and sanitizing practices.
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
Posting ID: 33065935Posted: 2020-02-19