We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Executing annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for the restaurant as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the restaurant’s current operations plan
- Developing and maintaining professional functional working relationship with restaurant hourly employees and the franchisee organization
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with guests. Handling guest complaints in a professional and timely manner, making sure that the frequency of complaints is within acceptable limits.
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations, food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas.?
- Carrying our supervisory duties such as training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems.
- Completing all required reports and paperwork accurately and on time.Maintaining personnel files with appropriate employment and legal documents.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests.
- Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is required
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Training
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Posting ID: 33065937Posted: 2020-02-19