OUR SEARCH IS FOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS And MANAGERS LOOKING TO ADVANCE IN THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY!
*** CURRENTLY RECRUITING ASSISTANT MANAGERS FOR OUR FORT WORTH LOCATIONS*** Currently scheduling in-person interviews.
Why Management roles at Wingstop are different from other restaurants:
*Our management team leads the crew members from a "100 % hands on" position within the kitchen area of the restaurant.
* Management does not have offices, so it lends itself to being with guests and crew members at ALL times.
* Our restaurants do not have wait staff or tipped employees.
* Most locations open at 11:00 AM and close at 12:00 AM which means a healthy work/life balance working only 50 hours a week.
* Requires interpersonal and leadership skills, combined with boundless enthusiasm.
*Our managers must have an eye for "consistent" food quality and a clean, spotless, restaurant.
*We look for people who are passionate about food and feel it is essential for success.
This all might seem hard to attain but we structure our management responsibilities in a way that allows you to work "hands on" with your staff and we keep you out of the office doing paperwork.
Responsibilities will include:
* Pre-shift meetings and setting expectations
* Monthly inventory
* Assisting in Interviewing/hiring, food orders
* Training, motivating, and working with crew members
* Displaying a "guest comes first" attitude by training and holding crew members accountable for delivering legendary customer service
* Managers who join our team will enjoy
* 50-55 hours per week/ 5-day work week & an opportunity to operate a million dollar a year restaurant!
* In-Store and P&L bonuses paid
* Advancement Opportunities
* Paid vacation
* Free On Shift Meals!
Consider joining our management team if you are really hungry for success and looking to grow your career at the ground level with a unique, fast casual restaurant.
****We conduct a thorough Background and Soft Inquiry Credit Check, and Drug Testing******
(Currently scheduling in person interviews)