As we pave new ground in casual dining, we're looking for a new breed of employees to fuel our growth. Our entrepreneurial culture affords autonomy you won't find in large, bureaucratic companies; we're nimble, capitalizing on ever-changing consumer trends to stay relevant. If you're a passionate, self-assured person with capitalistic spirit, Bowtie Barbecue is the place to grow your career.
We are seeking Bartenders to join us in achieving our mission of consistently delivering a memorable, high-quality casual dining experience with compelling value.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for mixing beverages
- Collects payments and operates cash registers for drinks and/or food served following company established cash handling policies and procedures for all transactions; secures all monies at the end of each shift
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Follows all Ruby Tuesday customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Check identification of customers to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 1 year of closely related bartending experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Requires knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as their preparation and presentation keeping updated on new and revised beverage recipes
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Posting ID: 33179953Posted: 2020-02-19