Bojangles is a Fair Chance Employer
Are you looking to take your management and supervisor skills to the next level? Join the Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. team and be part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse in the restaurant industry!
Our Shift Leaders make Bo Time happen every day by leading a team-oriented work environment that serves Real Deal Southern flavor including the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced Tea in the Industry.
If you have experience of six months or more in running shifts in the restaurant industry and are looking for a place to advance your career and call home, we may have an opportunity for you.
Why work at Bojangles?
• WEEKLY PAY up to $13.00 per hour!
• We offer Flexible Schedules and Full and Part-time Positions
• Bonus Opportunity and Reward and Incentive Programs!
• Medical plan, dental, and vision insurance
• Scholarship Program
• Company Matching 401K!
• Paid vacation
Minimum age – 18+ years old
Drug Free Workplace
Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected under applicable law.
• Maintains highest personal hygiene and professional appearance at all times.
• Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts without supervision while maintaining Bojangles standards for Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
• Maintains holding times, service speed and quality, raw and finished
product quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Resolves customer complaints with respect and care.
• Supervises preparation and positioning of people, equipment, and products for each shift.
• Supervises delivery of raw product.
• Follows up on maintenance person during shift.
• Shows an ability to confidently perform and train all Team Members functions.
• Increasing sales and store productivity.
• Follows up on procedures that support market promotions.
• Ensures all security procedures are followed.
• Contributes to controlling labor, waste, and cash.
• Ensures labor laws are enforced.
• Helps train, coach, and develop Team Members.
• Handles corrective action in accordance with company policy.
• Proactively sources and recruits talent to join Bojangles team."
• Completes truck orders.
• Maintains Bojangles quality and safety standards through proper cooking procedures, product calls, temp logs, and waste management.
• Assumes responsibility for following proper safe and cash procedures including balancing registers, writing bank deposits, and maintaining all necessary cash logs.
• Utilizes the Manager’s Walk to maintain shift excellence with a focus on Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
• Completes daily inventories.
• Complies with all policies and procedures as directed in Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources Guide.
• This position will be used to identify candidates for the position of Assistant General Manager.
• Must be complete certification on all positions, attends all workshops.
• Must be able to run, open and/or close shifts without supervision.
• Must complete required training classes. Must pass Field Exam with 90% or better.
• Must be Servsafe® certified or complete Servsafe® Class within first 6 months of employment.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
• Age requirement? 18 years older
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Prior leadership experience required.