We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Maintenance Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Responsible for preventive maintenance in guestrooms as well as public spaces, equipment repairs and overall building and landscape upkeep.
Job Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Ensure guest satisfaction through a properly maintained property, guestrooms and by responding promptly and efficiently to all guest complaints and needs.
- Always maintain a guest focus while striving to meet and exceed GSS goals.
- Maintain and repair all manageable mechanical operations and equipment including, but not limited to:
- Electrical wiring
- Small plumbing problems
- Windows, doors, locks and keys
- Drywall, wall papering, painting, caulking
- Equipment maintenance
- Furniture and upholstery repair
- Swimming pool and spa operation and upkeep
- Possess a good mechanical knowledge of how to safely operate and maintain all tools
- Respond to and complete all work orders in a timely manner
- Complete and track guest room and equipment preventive maintenance as outlined by Quality Assurance requirements.
- Keep all work areas (shop and guest rooms) neat, clean and orderly
- Maintain an adequate supply of spare parts and light bulbs.
- Check all exterior lighting, public area lighting and signage daily (parking lot lights, building lights, entrance signs, corridor lighting, lobby and elevator lighting
- Assist in controlling expenses in accordance with budget and checkbook totals
- Must wear proper uniform at all times
- Be able to move luggage or packages weighing up to 40 lbs.
- At end of shift ensure all tools are accounted for and rooms worked in are left in “vacant ready” status
- All work completed is logged in maintenance book
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
Posting ID: 33463176Posted: 2020-04-05