We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Breakfast Attendant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
This position will ensure guests’ breakfast by preparing and maintaining a clean, well stocked and well organized kitchen.
Job Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. This means smiling and addressing each guest with a “Good morning.”
- Promptly and effectively deal with guests’ requests and complaints
- Set up breakfast area, dining room and kitchen for operation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain breakfast area, dining room and kitchen during operational hours in a timely and efficient manner
- Break down breakfast area, dining room and kitchen at closing time using storage standards as well as cleaning duties as assigned
- Deliver newspapers to occupied rooms each morning prior to beginning breakfast preparation.
- Perform weekly, monthly and daily cleaning duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ensure food order delivery accuracy while maintaining “first in first out” inventory methods as well as labeling methods.
- Notify supervisor of any issues or shortages
- Practice safety standards at all times
- Comply and practice hygiene standards in accordance with city and state health codes
- Be able to move and lift packages weighing up to 50 pounds
- Carry out any reasonable request by management
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.
Posting ID: 33463179Posted: 2020-04-05