We have a part-time opening for a Cashier.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Ready to join our Buffalo Wild Wings team?
- Previous restaurant experience is preferred but training is provided for determined, hardworking individuals.
- Must be committed to guest service, have a sense of urgency, good attitude and of course reliable transportation.
JOB PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to positively represent the Buffalo Wild Wings Brand as a first point of contact for Guests. This role is responsible for managing all takeout orders and accurately entering orders into the Point of Sale System and collecting payments.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly welcome to incoming Guests while ensuring timely seating
- Follow proper phone etiquette and answer the phones according to Buffalo Wild Wings specifications
- Bus tables, deliver food to guests, follow FIFO guidelines, and complete other daily tasks
- Respond to customer complaints/concerns and know when to get a manager involving
- Make genuine connections/engage our guests so they have a personalized experience
- Take payments/handle cash drawer and process credit card transactions
- Apply menu knowledge to make genuine suggestions and upsell
- Correctly enter takeout orders into Point Of Sale system
- Bag and manage takeout orders, check for accuracy
- Maintain clean and orderly cashier area and practice proper safety and sanitation at all times
- Thank guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service they experienced, express your hope that they will return to BWWs in the future
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- May help prep Expo window
- Monitor and stock restrooms
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Knowledgeable about current marketing promotions and up-coming events in order to inform guests
- Knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Knowledgeable of menu selection; ability to suggestively sell add on items to increase ticket totals
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to complete accurate cash transactions
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety, and security procedures
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills in order to satisfy guest needs and solicit feedback
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives and multi-task accordingly
- Knowledge of food and drink menus in order to make genuine suggestions to guests
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills, and high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
Freedom to Act:
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, and department rules and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
Size and Complexity:
- Ability to follow specific service time and guidelines while at this time engaging guests and customizing their experience
- Must be reliable and dependable by adhering to schedule, covering shifts as necessary, and being on time for scheduled shifts
- WOW our Team Members by providing the same respect, positive encouragement, and fair treatment within the organization that we expect Team Members to share externally with every Guest
- Work as a contributing member of team and communicate with management, kitchen staff, and serving staff to ensure effective Guest flow
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and managers
- WOW our guests every day by achieving the highest level of satisfaction with an extraordinary focus on friendly service, food, fun, and value
- Ability to positively represent the Buffalo Wild Wings’ brand throughout each Guest’s time in our restaurant
- Minimum 16 years of age (State Minor Laws Supersede)
- Prior experience in restaurant or customer service role
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Buffalo Wild Wings reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Buffalo Wild Wings or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 33463934Posted: 2019-06-14