- $17.25 - $19.58
Verified per hourStarbucks • 30d ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $52.00 - $74.80
Verified per hourWALGREENS • 10d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourExpress • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $15.00 to $25.00
Verified per hourDomino's Pizza • 30d ago Fast responseUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourPanera Bread • 30d ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourKFC • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCiti Trends • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Verified Pay ||$15.25 per hour|
|Location|| 1841 W. Avenue I |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to the Ten Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the C.A.R.D.S. materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as directed by management.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Dependable and hard-working, with the ability to handle pressure and stress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job
- Previous retail or customer contact experience a plus