Brownsville, PA 15417
30 days ago
$9 - $12 per hour
Execute all kitchen operations, ensuring all prepared foods meet restaurant safety and health standards. Cooks, assembles and wraps good items, stocks all needed products and preparation materials in a clean and safe manner. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Quickly and accurately prepares food products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various food, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill area.
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Operates grill area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for quick, accurate and safe food production process.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Communicates all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
- Must have excellent customer service skills; exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read order monitors, and recall and communicate of products and contents.
- Must practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations.
in Brownsville, PA
Est. $8.92 - $12.37 Full-time, Part-time, Teen California, PA 15419
Nemacolin Country Club
Est. $10.61 - $13.67 Full-time, Part-time Beallsville, PA 15313
$9 - $12 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Brownsville, PA 15417 $9 - $12 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Brownsville, PA 15417 $9 - $12 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Brownsville, PA 15417 $12 - $15 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Brownsville, PA 15417 $9 - $12 Full-time, Part-time, Teen California, PA 15419 $12 - $15 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Brownsville, PA 15417
$9 - $12 Full-time, Part-time, Teen California, PA 15419
Companies hiring fast food cooks
in Brownsville, PA
Explore more fast food cook jobs
in Brownsville, PA
Nearby Job TitlesCustomer Service Representative Jobs Speech Pathologist Jobs Insurance Sales Agent Jobs Food Service Supervisor Jobs Fast Food Preparation Worker Jobs
Nearby LocationsWashington, PA Jobs Uniontown, PA Jobs Canonsburg, PA Jobs Coal Center, PA Jobs Pennsylvania Jobs
Nearby CompaniesFranchise Career Advisor Jobs TTEC Jobs Soliant Jobs Care.com Jobs Encompass Health Jobs
Nearby CategoriesFull-time Jobs Part-time Jobs Teen Jobs
Posting ID: 33639728 Posted: 2022-10-31 Job Title: Staff