Oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. Ensure restaurant is operated within operational guidelines established by owner and franchisor. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage all areas of restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner and interacting with ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory operator.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant sales.
- Staff, train and develop restaurant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring that restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit, control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by owner or owner’s appointee.
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability to meet goals established in location’s business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
Posting ID: 33639750Posted: 2018-12-05