Jack in the Box is currently hiring Team Leaders in your area. Team Leader is an hourly position where you’ll play a role in overseeing and operating workstations. These positions are available part time and full time.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Be a role model with behavior that motivates and inspires employees.
- Be passionate about providing service to guests and ensuring each experience is of the highest quality.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality/safety and restaurant cleanliness.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy, and team-oriented environment.
- Willingly accept and comply with Company grooming and appearance standards.
- Have the ability to perform basic administrative duties.
Interested in this opportunity? Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or GED. with one year supervisory experience in a fast food restaurant preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with diverse groups of people.
- Applicants are required to pass a Background Check to be considered for this position.
Team Leaders enjoy competitive wages and great perks upon eligibility including:
Posting ID: 33766915Posted: 2020-01-12