We have a full-time opening for a .Net/SQL Software Developer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Performs detailed source code analysis in order to understand and document (a) areas for general optimization (b) areas for potential security and/or scalability improvements (c) opportunities for solutions to be delivered in a SaaS and cloud-based environment
- Increases modularization of code and development environment to allow partial code deployments and updates without service interruption or risk
- Develops abstraction layers and APIs to support third-party integrations and in-house modules
- Implements new solutions based on the detailed design specifications
- Troubleshoots defects with existing implementations in production and works with QA team on timeline fixes
- Reviews new technologies and third-party tools for implementation
- Communicates effectively to technical and non-technical groups, both internally and externally
- Working knowledge of enterprise software development
- Extensive experience with complex applications using .NET toolset (C#, ASP.Net)
- Experience developing APIs to support third-party and in-house modules
- Up-to-date knowledge of MS SQL Server (2005/2008/2012) including stored procedures, indexes and triggers
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server or similar ALM packages
- Knowledge of XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service technology
- Ability to develop solutions for high-availability and high-volume environments
- Experience with web applications development, including cloud-based services offered to distributed clients on a SaaS basis
- Knowledge of legacy source code analysis, systems architecture and developing APIs with an enterprise level software platform are vital
- Understanding of databases / SQL / distribution systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- MFC / C++ development experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in Computer Information Systems or related field
Posting ID: 33934254Posted: 2019-06-19