30 days ago
Est. $9.45 - $11.15
12010 Blue Valley Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66213
- Serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests and needs from 11:00 pm until 7:00 am.
- Exhibit courteous hospitality at all times to guests and associates.
- Have knowledge of hotel’s computer systems, troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs; resetting system for next day.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Running and distributing daily reports
- Protects assets by ensuring and adhering to internal control policies and guidelines.
- Perform all specific responsibilities for Front Desk associate.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Prepares daily audit reports by collecting and summarizing activity, settlement and discrepancy data and trends; proofing and distributing reports. Complete and acknowledge audit checklist.
- Lock all doors at 11:00 pm.
- Assist with breakfast buffet if requested.
- Print guest histories for the day’s arrivals and review for preferences, problems, etc. Provide to AGM/FOM for follow-up.
Full-time, Part-time Overland park, KS 66213 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.45 - $11.15 Part-time Overland Park, KS 66213 Est. $9.45 - $11.15 Part-time Overland Park, KS 66213 14.8 Full-time Overland park, KS 66210 15.98 Part-time Overland park, KS 66210
Nearby Job TitlesTruck Driver Jobs Registered Nurse Jobs Warehouse Worker Jobs Driver Jobs Machine Tool Setter Jobs
Nearby LocationsKansas city, MO Jobs Kansas city, KS Jobs Olathe, KS Jobs Overland park, KS Jobs Kansas Jobs
Nearby CompaniesAmazon Jobs Swipejobs Jobs Careers In Trucks LLC Jobs Great Wolf Lodge Jobs Bonefish Grill Jobs
Nearby CategoriesFull-time Jobs Part-time Jobs Teen Jobs
Posting ID: 34246446 Posted: 2021-10-25 Job Title: Night Auditor