Restaurant Manager/Multi-Unit Manager
About the Job
If you have experience leading a team and want to take the next step to running a business, then Wendy's is right for you.
With over 6,600 locations, Wendy's is one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. And that means tremendous support for your career growth and development. As a Restaurant Manager or Multi-unit Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
• A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including retirement program
• An excellent support network, and promotion from within
• The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
• The opportunity to play a key role in the operation of a million-dollar plus business
• Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
You will support the General Manager (GM) in operating a million-dollar plus business focused on delivering a positive, enjoyable customer experience and the kind of financial results that ensure long-term business growth. You'll assist in managing the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems; participate in the achievement of store objectives; and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and ethical business practices.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy's is right for you.
• College degree and six months' management/supervisory experience in the restaurant industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong PC skills
• Open / flexible work availability
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Restaurant Manager position at Wendy's:
Salary: USD 28000 - 55000 Per Year
Career Level Required: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required: Some College Coursework Completed