We have a part-time opening for a Certified Personal Trainer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
About Bounce Fitness: At Bounce Fitness, we provide In-Home personal training services to clients of all fitness levels in DC, Maryland & Virginia. We are a great alternative to gyms because we come to the client! Whether it's at our client's home, workplace gym, residential community gym or other select gyms, our services are always offered with client ease and convenience in mind.
Join the Bounce Fitness Personal Trainer community where we connect you with clients at times and locations that are convenient for you. We are seeking freelance Certified Personal Trainers to provide tailored programs that will help clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
Our personal trainers perform monthly fitness assessments and are responsible for designing and tracking client workouts through our state-of-the-art fitness application. We are seeking focused, driven and upbeat individuals, who know how to motivate clients in a positive way.
This can be a part-time job for trainers wishing to add extra clients to their schedule. We are always interested in trainers who are looking for full-time opportunities, as we are a rapidly growing business.
Why our clients choose Bounce Fitness:
- We match our clients with a trainer who meets their fitness needs
- We verify that all of our trainers are certified, insured & have passed a background check
- We hold our trainers to the highest standards of excellence & professionalism
- Our trainers hold the client responsible for sticking to their fitness goals outside of their regular sessions; and
- Clients receive peace of mind by choosing a credible trainer resource.
What Bounce Fitness offers to our trainers:
- Add clients at times and locations that are convenient for you!
- Keep your current schedule and tell us your availability.
- We work for you to match you with a client.
- We do all the sales and marketing for you!
Bounce Fitness trainer expectations:
- Trainers create programs for their client's package term
- Trainers perform monthly fitness assessments with their clients which are submitted to Bounce Fitness
- Trainers give clients homework assignments in between training sessions
- Trainers hold clients accountable for fulfilling their monthly committed sessions
- Trainers send a monthly invoice to Bounce Fitness for session verification and payment
- Trainers use our scheduling software to schedule client sessions in our online system
- Trainers participate in our webinars for training purposes; and
- Trainers are reliable, honest, maintain a good work ethic, and are trustworthy and professional
- Certification as a personal trainer/instructor required
- Personable, outgoing and motivating personality: Must work well with people!
- Fit physique as well as a personal lifestyle that reflects that of a Personal Trainer
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexibility in order to adapt to changing work environments
- Ability to study and apply new information
- Reliable transportation
- Exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor
- Current CPR certification
- A Bachelor's degree in a health field is preferred but not required
- Personal training insurance or the ability to obtain coverage before start date for the job
- Flexible schedule based on trainer's availability. Keep your full-time job while earning extra pay.
- Possible growth opportunities available, including, full-time positions.
Please apply online at http://bouncefitness.com/careers/ For more information, please go to http://bouncefitness.com YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTx-hCbEXjcFtva4JivVLzw
-how to become a Bounce Fitness trainer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAKMlY0m1Q -what trainers like about working for bounce fitness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IraVvIE34Pg
Posting ID: 34766021Posted: 2020-02-19