Crew Member - Full-time / Part-time
Carnesville, GA 30521
Discover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team works together, and also knows how to have fun!
As a Crew Member at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- Starting wage, up to $10 per hour, based on availability and experience, generous benefits, including, free meals while at work.
- Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense for you
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
If you're interested in a position that rewards your commitment, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
The responsibilities and qualifications described above are for positions at Wendy's International, Inc. company-owned and operated restaurants. A large percentage of Wendy's restaurants are independently owned and operated franchised Wendy's restaurants. Job descriptions, compensation, benefits and other employment terms and conditions applicable to positions at independent franchised Wendy's Restaurants will vary and are determined solely by the Franchisee.
Our candidate has a strong customer focus, initiative, and a can-do attitude. We're looking for real team players who can take and receive direction well and accomplish many tasks during one of our action-packed shifts. Whether you're wearing a headset and manning the drive-thru, greeting customers and running the register, preparing menu items, loading stock or keeping the restaurant clean and inviting, your accuracy and attention to detail are qualities that will make you a star player on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Crew Member position at Wendy's:
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements
in Carnesville, GA
est. per hourTravelCenters of America • 1h ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 30d ago
est. per hourWendy's • 2d ago
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 15d ago
Easy apply fast food preparation worker jobs
in Carnesville, GA
- $11 - $15
Verified per hourEddies Calzones • 7d ago Fast response 30.6 mi
Verified per hourBrumit Group • 2h ago Urgently hiring 49 mi
Verified per hourBrumit Group • 2h ago Urgently hiring 32.9 mi