Restaurant Shift Leader
651 West Washington St.
Chattahooche, FL 32324
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Shift Leader assists the Assistant Manager and General Manager with management activities and duties, ensuring all activities are consistent with and support the restaurant’s business plan. The Shift Leader ensures all Team Members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting all expectations in all areas of their job description.
- Take necessary action to ensure all hospitality service is outstanding; anticipates and exceeds guest needs; handles situation and requests immediately in a positive manner.
- Effectively “paths” the restaurant to monitor all aspects of the restaurant’s operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative to correct problem areas immediately.
- Consistently enforces and maintains all quality, service and cleanliness standards.
- Monitors and maintains proper staffing levels and labor costs.
- Create a friendly atmosphere for Team Members and Guests.
- Effectively train and provide direction and supervision for Team Members.
- Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize controllable costs.
- Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational routines and activities during your shift.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of this position.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Guest driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Team Member referral bonus program.
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Team Member meal discount
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- See a complete list at
Capstone Restaurant Group – A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
People are what drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new heights!
Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests. It’s warm, it’s friendly, it’s a sincere appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!
Integrity is critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented team members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with integrity… every visit, every experience!
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk to you!
To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group, go to . To learn more about the Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. Franchise, go to or .
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardee’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
Est. $13.09 - $20.82 Full-time Chattahooche, FL 32324 $9.00 and up based on experience Full-time, Part-time Chattahooche, FL 32324 Est. $17.90 - $28.03 Full-time Chattahooche, FL 32324