Inside Sales Representative
We have a part-time opening for a Inside Sales Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Our Consulting and Training team needs an experienced Sales Representative to join our group on a part-time basis. This position involves presentation and sales of our latest training program to businesses and municipal customers. Communication with customers and prospects will be by incoming and outgoing phone and email.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively working with the business development and marketing team. This is a new product, so feedback and collaboration with the team is expected. Tremendous opportunity to grow with the product.
In the future, this position may include limited travel for conferences and tradeshows.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking incoming calls about our product and scheduling demonstrations
- Providing on-line demonstrations for customers
- Creating quotes as needed
- Making outgoing follow-up calls
- Managing email follow-ups and campaigns
- Tracking of activity in our CRM
- Promoting the product and users through our social media venues
- On-boarding new customers through our online portal
- Adjusting your demonstration presentation based on success/fail averages
- Building rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
Qualifications and Skills
- Local presence preferred
- Experience in training and/or adult education experience is a plus
- College diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years' sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Familiarity with Outlook, HubSpot and LMS systems is a plus
- Knowledge of on-line learning management systems is a plus
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
10-20 per week between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm EST
Hourly plus commission