7510 Roosevelt Road
Forest Park, IL 60130
"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
We are currently hiring for Shift Managers - Part time & Full time positions currently open!
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Shift Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment.
Taco Bell Perks:
- Flexibility: we also understand you have lives outside of work, so we will work with you to provide a flexible schedule that fits your needs!
- Career Growth: we care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!