POSITION TITLE: SENIOR SANDWICH ARTIST®
REPORTS TO: MANAGEMENT
The Senior Sandwich Artist® performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing product, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Sandwich Artist® as outlined in Sandwich Artist® job description.
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes online Sandwich Artist® PRO curriculum on the University of SUBWAY®.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: Experience in a restaurant environment. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Posting ID: 36005387Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: Subway Senior Sandwich Artist®