Primary Responsibilities: Coordination and consolidation for all outgoing food items from the kitchen assuring high standards of plate presentation and food quality. Knowledge of all Buffalo Wild Wings’ menu items; including Limited Time Offers, daily specials and wing counts.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Conscious of incoming orders and restaurant volume (15%*).
- Assure ticket cook times meet or exceed our standards (15%*).
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff. Notify restaurant management team of issues. (10%*)
- Complete all plate presentations per recipe and plating specifications (30%*).
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time (5%*).
Antsul Group, LLC DBA Buffalo Wild Wings
- Coordinate food delivery with food runners (20%*).
- Set up and break down expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift. Store garnishes properly. (5%*).
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and strong verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to wipe down shelves, pick debris up off the floor and wipe down counters.
- Able to respond in situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
- Problem Solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and as a team member
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees and dining room staff. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move from area to area in the kitchen. Must have good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel and reach and have the ability to lift bus pans and trays frequently weighing up to 20 pounds.
Posting ID: 36305608Posted: 2019-10-15