Now Hiring Crew Members!!!!
We are an independent owner and operator for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
The Popeyes brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the second largest quick-service chicken concept in the world. Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique "New Orleans" style menu.
Being a Crew Member at Popeyes is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our guest to a great dining experience and to develop an exciting career in the food-service industry. We value our employees and understand that you are an essential part of our business. Come join our team today!!
Crew Member Responsibilities
• Welcomes the customers
• Take accurate orders
• Manage customer payments using a cash register
• Ensure restrooms, dining area, and kitchen are kept clean and meet safety and health standards
• Ability to clean and sanitize food preparation area, storage areas, including interior and exterior of restaurant, equipment, and utensils.
• Prepare and present food products for customers, maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness
• Maintains adequately stocked work stations, restocking stations as needed
• Meets reasonable expectations as established by the Operations Standards manuals
• Attends special meetings as scheduled by the Restaurant manager
• Completes required training modules in Service and/or Production and mastering the Popeyes Service Basics
Crew Member Qualifications:
* Ability to provide prompt and friendly customer service in a way that will exceed customer expectations
* Maintain a healthy work environment by having a positive attitude at all times
* Ability to work and learn in a fast paced environment
* Able to project a professional appearance
* Ability to cross train in more than one job station
* Ability to communicate, read, and performs basic math functions
* Ability to maintain cash variances at acceptable levels
* Must be able to work a consistent schedule based on your availability
* May be required to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
* Must be able to stand or walk for the duration of their shift
* Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
* Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Ongoing training and career development
* Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
* Free meal during your shift
* An opportunity to grow with a growing franchisee
This entity is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 36799906Posted: 2020-02-19