You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. In the absence of the RGM, you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards. Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members, Team Member Trainers and Shift Leads complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist the RGM with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great Team Members and Shift Leads and making sure health and safety standards are met.
Assistant Manager behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive manner.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately to solve problems.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass background check
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Must have reliable private transportation
- At least 1 year of Assistant Management experience. Food service experience is a plus.
- Able to do basic business math
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Assistant General Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Bonus Potential
Posting ID: 37084766Posted: 2019-03-06