Red Robin is currently looking to fill some part-time positions on our Back of House Team.
As a line cook, you will be required to learn the Red Robin style of food preparation, which includes cutting, sauteing, broiling, frying, and cooking various meals such as meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, soups, salads, and other ingredients. You will also need to follow a recipe book on Red Robin foods and with food safety and cleanliness in mind, prepare food in a timely manner, all while keeping your tickets in order. Teamwork, great communication, and excellent sanitary standards are expected.
- Must have experience in working fast casual dining restaurants. At least one year.
- Flexible schedule- must be able to work nights past 9pm & Sundays.
- Good hygiene, must be able to come in with a clean uniform for every shift.
- Should take pride in your work; having honor and integrity
- Willingness to learn and seek knowledge from others
- Must have good communication skills, be willing to speak openly, honestly, and with respect to yourself, others, and management
- Ability to have fun while working productively
- Always know that the Guest comes first.
Posting ID: 37146046Posted: 2020-11-29Job Title: Line Cook