A job with your local McDonald's offers the flexibility you need to succeed at work, and the experience it takes to grow into a Leader! Other Benefits include for this role include:
• Free/Discounted Meals for Eligible Employees
• Free Uniforms
• College Tuition Assistance worth $2,500 each year
• Free High School Diploma Program
• No Cost/Low Cost College degrees through Colorado Technical Institute
• Free Education advising
• Highly Competitive Medical/Dental/Eye/Life Insurance Packages*
• Management training program for those interested!
• Discounts to Every day essentials, movies and restaurants
• Discounts to phone plans through Crew Perks!
• Friendly work environment with growth opportunities
• Employee events and celebrations
• Chance to work with a vibrant, diverse and inclusive team!
You don't want to work just anyplace, and you don't want to work just anytime. Maybe it's breakfast. Maybe it's lunch. Maybe it's late nights. Maybe it's weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think we can fit in. For job openings on your schedule, give us a try.
Looking for a flexible way to get to work? All 4 of our Rhode Island locations are easily accessible by public transportation! Go to https://www.ripta.com/ for the most updated schedules and routes!
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Filtering oil fryers daily
* Maintaining outside grounds
* Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
* Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
* Take out and empty trash compactor
* Change light bulbs
* Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 37631986Posted: 2019-10-11