The primary responsibility of the Bartender is to provide our Customer with a fun & engaging environment and beverages that compliment The M.L. Rose Experience, accompanied by attentive and friendly service. A professional Bartender will be thoroughly familiar with the food and beverage menu, table service, and cash control, proper merchandising and selling techniques. We encourage you to project your own personality, to talk to the Customer and enjoy yourself while working.
- Greeting the Customer “Connect”
- Suggestive Selling Techniques “Discover”
- Ringing Up Food and Beverages
- Product Presentation and Delivery
- Quality Checks and Customer Interaction “Connect & Discover
- Check Presentation and Reconciliation
- Inviting the Customer Back “Respond
- Opening Side work
- Closing Side work
- Previous bartending, restaurant and/or sales experience are helpful but not necessary.
- Good communication skills are a plus.
- High school education is recommended.
- Public Relations and/or Sales training would be helpful.
- Bartenders must attend a state certified ABC class and provide a copy of the ABC card within 14 day of employment.
Posting ID: 37633739Posted: 2019-10-11