We have a full-time opening for a Senior Product Marketing Associate.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
Does revolutionizing the U.S. health care system get you fired up? Are you a seasoned, results-driven product marketing or management consulting professional with a knack for understanding buyer needs, influencing selection criteria and outsmarting the competition in a B2B marketplace? Are you someone who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and is passionate about getting under the hood of a product? Are you an outstanding communicator who can craft engaging stories, compelling value propositions and differentiated content that inspires others to disrupt the status quo?
We are seeking a talented Product Marketing Sr. Associate to drive growth, client satisfaction, and client performance by bringing to life the value, differentiation and proof points of our network and services to customers and industry influencers. You will partner with product, marketing, and our client services teams to shape the unified customer story and communication strategy.
The Product Marketing Sr. Associate responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing a communication plan for a go-to-customer theme(s), which highlights the value athenahealth's services deliver to our customer base, including the release of new capabilities and innovations and on-going client performance programs;
- Unearthing insights into customer needs and market opportunities by actively shadowing account management teams, interviewing clients and engaging with influencers, embedding these insights within product narratives and stories;
- Writing compelling content that describes the product's ability to meet client needs, solve market problems and/or fulfill aspirations;
- Defining unassailable product proof points as well as differentiated and engaging packaging and positioning strategies using the power of the athenahealth network;
- Influencing product roadmaps by comparing insight into client needs and market opportunities with athenahealth's distinctive competencies and existing plans;
- Empowering our client facing teams by creating resources that include whitepapers, case studies, presentations, battle cards, and demos;
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Confidence in interacting with key marketing, product, and client services stakeholders to drive a point of view on go-to-customer communications
- Strong background in messaging complex products, impeccable writing skills and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation
- Solid technical knowledge foundation with the ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for client communications, performance campaigns, including website content, data sheets, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and conduct detailed, substantive market and product research in order to understand our products, competitor's products, and the market we inhabit
- Able to work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on your own
- Authentic, enthusiastic, collaborative, dedicated and open-minded!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required,
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience, ideally in management consulting, marketing, or corporate strategy
- Experience in the healthcare marketplace preferred, but not required
Posting ID: 37641215Posted: 2019-10-16